Tuesday, August 11, 2009

We are growing rapidly!

Our clan has gained 10 members in 48 hours, this is great! We know have a total of 12 members! We have just added on three very good players, -realjamaican-, teen_prodigy, and Xx-King. I have probobly known -realjamaican- longer than anyone on Powersoccer, I think I made him as my friend on my first day, and he is a really cool guy, you should get to know him. Teen_prodigy is a newer friend to me, but he is a great player, and also really cool. Now Xx-King, I just met him, probobly an hour ago, but msl, lightning, Xx, and I have been chatting the whole time, in our blog chat. He is extremely funny, and he has played this game longer than anyone I know. Although he isn't that high of a level, I guess he just sits and chats. I would only like to carry 15 people on this squad, but since we are just a Junior squad, I think we will allow as many as we get, as long as they meet the simple requirements. Since the requirements are so easy, and their is a limited number of people we can have, I will talk to the captains of the first squad, and ask them if we can try to make it a little harder for people to get it. Maybe level 30 with 1300+RP, but the people we already have in the clan are safe from being kicked, if we change these requirements. Congratulations to everyone for making it in!

Thanks for reading!

- Kyle-11

1 comment:

  1. Xxking is the best and he is not a noob and he does not sits there and chats away.Xxking is aalso very funny but way more funnier than kyle, spain, lightning, and msl.



    Haha, Xxking

    P.s. Im awesome :D

    ReplyDelete