Monday, August 17, 2009

National Teams!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to make a post that everyone could comment in! I just want to see what National Team you all like, and why you like them! I will start, with USA!!!
USA- I am from USA, so naturally they are my favorite team. I love the passion they play with, and how they play. They like to swing the ball outside, then make crosses to players like Clint Demspey, and Landon Donovan. They also like to bring it down the line, find Jozy Altidore in the middle, and he will strike the ball, and it will rocket into the net. I do not want to post to much that you won't want to read it, so I will stop here, even though I could write about this forever.
Thanks for reading!
- Kyle-11

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Clint Dempsey is a very good player, in my opinion the best of whole US Team.
    I am from Germany, but my favorite National Team is France! I think Germany is completely overrated, the only good player is Michael Ballack, the others are chickenshit!
    So here some short sentences about my favorite team France. I love the 1998 world champion´s team with Zidane, Henry, Thuram, Blanc, Barthez, etc. The current team isn´t as good as it was in those days I think but they are still top. I love it when they circulate the ball, when Franck Ribery starts to dribble through whole opponent´s defense, when Thierry Henry scores one of his inimitable goals. The team´s awesome technique impresses me!
    So much for my favorite team France, I don´t want to write an essay ;)
    schinese :)

    ReplyDelete