Monday, August 10, 2009

New members!

Wow, at the begining of today, Tuesday, August 12th, 2009, there were only 2 people in this clan, msl (kobe) and his brother. We finished the day with a great group of 8 elite rising star players. I was handed a Co-Captain spot, and the editor in chief of this blog, by msl. We have had great players come to this clan today, from myself, Kyle-11, to the almighty, Lightning_strike. (he wanted me to say that :P) This is a group that will be the best players in Power Soccer's future. Lightning_strike as the Everton co-captain, is looking to gain the last 15'ish levels he needs, before he has a chance to gain the main squad. He will most likely be the first one from this prospect clan, to graduate and move up. Unless I have something to do with it. :) We have also had Vickkool, an extremely good Aussie, join our clan, as he is also trying to merge his clan with this Junior sqaud, as I merged mine with it. Jesus_is_lord, I've known him for a while I guess, been in a couple clans with him, never really got to know him though. I do know he is a great player, and has good sportsmanship. Ishraq1, I have not known him for long, but we have became pretty good friends, I guess. I have played him a few times, I have always one xD (had to put that out there,) but he always puts up a great match. It might not be the closest games I've ever played, but he has a great defense, but lacks his offensive ability, which has been getting better rapidly. This is it for our clan now. I am hoping to get a couple more people from my old clan back in here, and I am hoping Vickkool will bring some with him as well. Lastly, ywnwa was added. He is another great player, yes, like every1, he loses his fair share of games, but he is another great BDKAS player. I have not chatted with him, so I'm not sure what he is like, I will get back to ya'll when I do!
Thanks for reading everyone!
- Kyle-11

2 comments:

  1. 1) I did not make you say that :P

    2) You can still catch up to me, just gain 9 levels before Saturday ;)

    ReplyDelete